To all the fashionista’s out there–I (Aly) figure it couldn’t hurt to have an overview of some major spring trends happening right now!
I don’t know about you, but I LOVE checking out all of the Runway’s for fresh fashion trends and ideas. We’ve even got some stellar fashionista’s in the office here that are always representing great style and swag.
This is straight from some hopping sources (i.e. Glamour, Elle, and Bazaar and E!)
Here’s what you NEED to know:
1. Bermuda Shorts
- Slouchy, almost oversized shorts for the way-cool girl.
2. Funky Stripes
- I’m loving this look from Christian Dior. Such an interesting way to add appeal and flatter with the skirt overlay and the red stripe throughout the look. Way fun!
- Or even this Oscar de la Renta gem. I’m in love.
- Don’t be afraid of the bold black and whites!
3. Pale Nails
- Going even further than just garment fashion–let’s not forget to look at the whole look, ladies!
- It’s not necessarily about the bold, obnoxious brights, but the subdued, calm pastels.
4. Bomber Jackets
- An easy way to streamline a look toward a luxury, sporty look. Throw over and go!
5. Oversized, White Shirts
- An interesting one, that’s for sure. But definitely not worth neglecting. Thoughts?
Leave a comment and let us know what you think!
What are your must have’s for spring? What are you most excited for?
To check out some happening trends, check out what we’ve got to offer at an Expo!
- Make-It-Center: featuring Amy Butler’s new Alchemy Collection by Rowan Fabrics to make a super-chiq Infinity Scarf!
- Teachers and Classes: featuring some of the greatest faculty in all of the fashion-sewing world!
- Shopping: take home some trendy, fun items from all over the country!
- Fashion Show: Get some real-life inspiration from our New Designer’s Fashion Show that happens at each location!